*2-4 years experience
*Excellent in spoken English, Arabic is a plus, in addition to other languages.
Have good computer skills.
- Perform all work related requests made by the Front Office Supervisor/Shift Leader/Manager, which may or might not be directly in the scope of work.
- Comply with all applicable Clubs’ standards.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls through main switchboard based on Club standards and phone etiquette.
- Be familiar with all club’s internal telephone extensions.
- Transfer calls to concerning department or person within the Club.
- Take messages for the Management or other Departments if not available and after office hours.
- Respond to general inquiries.(Inquiries concerning Memberships should be forwarded to the Membership Coordinator).
- Be familiar with The Club’s fire alarm and evacuation procedures.
- Meet, greet and assist Members and their guests. Give clear directions to other areas within the Club.
- Responsible for cash float which is kept at the Reception
- Handle complaints: listen, take necessary action, keep member informed about actions being taken. Forward Complaint Form to Department Head and to other concerned authorities.
- Have full knowledge of Hogatex Front Office system.
- Be able to perform a show-around for new or non-members, introducing the Club’s facilities and services.
- Be fully aware of all activities in the Club and be able to answer all questions. Be able to provide information about the Club’s facilities and timings of outlets.
- Keep a general check on the cleanliness of the Reception and Lobby area and report any needs to the Housekeeping Department.
- Proper grooming and hygiene standards must be given priority at all the time.
- Read logbooks upon start of each work schedule for any endorsements and make necessary actions if warranted.
- Assist with administrational work, mailings etc.
- Log out/in all keys used by offices, outlets and areas.
- Distribution of all newspapers to all concerned.
- Ensure all restaurant reservations are forwarded on time to outlets.
- Timely answering of emails and ensure communication to Supervisor.
*Minimum of 3 years of experience
*Sound communication skill
*Knowledge Point of Sales & MMS
*Capable of solving problems
*Proficiency in MS Office
*Diploma in Hotel Management/Accounting Graduate
- To review the purchase request (by the storekeeper) and approve the same on daily basis.
- To review the receiving report on a daily basis and make sure that the expenses are booked to the correct warehouse.
- To run the GL update on a daily basis for the receiving and stores.
- To update the system in following cases:
- To create master file for new items with all details like prices, supplier etc.
- to update the system with supplier’s new price list as and when required.
- To update the infogenesis (POS) for changes in prices of menu items and addition of new items.
- To approve the gate pass when the items go out of the club and monitor the returnable items with the coordination of security department.
- To update the recipe costing as and when required.
- To release a report with suggested selling price and cost percentage of the menu items to the management as and when required.
- To conduct the spot check in food and beverage outlets.
- To do the entire cycle of stock taking in the system.
- To provide all the relevant information for the periodical tender process such as consumption, evaluation of items etc.
- To maintain the inventory for fixed assets items.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Finance.
*2-3 Years working experience in the hotel industries
*Communication skills, Computer knowledgeable
*College Education and Certificates or Degree in Hotel Management
- She will ensure to answer the phone in a polite and professional manner in accordance with the set standards from the club “Phone etiquettes”
- She ensures to take the reservations daily, reconfirm the bookings accordingly and allocate the tables as for the reservations
- She will ensure to Maintain all the Food and Beverage menu folders by cleaning and maintaining it properly
- She will ensure to help with the Administration work dedicated to her by the Manager
- She greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner at the entrance of the restaurant and ascertains their seating requirements
- She seats guests courteously and in manner to satisfy their requirements
- She presents the menu to the guests, explaining/selling daily specialties and seasonal foods
- She satisfies guest’s complaints and requests or if unable to do so she ensures that they are promptly reported to the Supervisor or Manager
- She exhibits personal department, appearance and attitude in a manner, which will enhance the guests experience and satisfaction
- She learns the facilities of the hotel and daily events and functions in order to satisfy guest’s inquiries
- She directs supervision of waitresses during a specific shift
- Should be ready to assist the staff when it is busy
- She ensures to maintain guest History records and welcome the regular guest by their names
- To be aware of all safety and fire drill procedures and attend training conducted by the Training Manager and the engineering department
- Maintaining a high level of interaction skills with the department staff
- Attends the daily service briefing
- Places the reservation tags on the tables
- Participates in mise-en-place preparation, folding napkins, arranging side stations etc…..
- To operate according to the policies and procedures set by the other departments i.e. Housekeeping, Engineering, Accounts, Human Resources and stewarding, etc
Communications in English
Level of education Intermediate School
- Clean and tidy appearance. (Shaved everyday and proper haircut)
- Well experienced throughout the kitchen
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Being open to learn new things related to his work
- He has to work according to his duty roster. If necessary he will work in all departments throughout the kitchen
- Executes all duties assigned to him
- He works according to menu specification and portion charts under the supervision of his section head
- He has to communicate with his section head in all relevant matters
- He handles the storage of all goods received for his respective section
- He will take his daily breaks upon agreement with his section head