*Minimum of 3 years of experience
*Sound communication skill
*Knowledge Point of Sales & MMS
*Capable of solving problems
*Proficiency in MS Office
*Diploma in Hotel Management/Accounting Graduate
- To review the purchase request (by the storekeeper) and approve the same on daily basis.
- To review the receiving report on a daily basis and make sure that the expenses are booked to the correct warehouse.
- To run the GL update on a daily basis for the receiving and stores.
- To update the system in following cases:
a) to create master file for new items with all details like prices, supplier etc.
b) to update the system with supplier’s new price list as and when required.
- To update the infogenesis (POS) for changes in prices of menu items and addition of new items.
- To approve the gate pass when the items go out of the club and monitor the returnable items with the coordination of security department.
- To update the recipe costing as and when required.
- To release a report with suggested selling price and cost percentage of the menu items to the management as and when required.
- To conduct the spot check in food and beverage outlets.
- To do the entire cycle of stock taking in the system.
- To provide all the relevant information for the periodical tender process such as consumption, evaluation of items etc.
- To maintain the inventory for fixed assets items.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Finance.
2 years experience in cash handling or treasury
Knowledgeable of cash management & safekeeping, Good communication skills, Computer skills (Word, Excel)
Micros, Infogenesis (an advantage)
Accountancy or Finance background, or equivalent Combination of education and experience
- Receives all forms of payment and physically safeguards the cash and non-cash payments and cash floa Document and input all cash and non-cash transactions and issue receipts accordingly
- Submit daily summary report and ensure appropriate stocks of all necessary cashiering & finance forms
- Ensures appropriate approvals for discounts and any other special rates
- Systematically files all receipts, reports and other transaction records
- Remits cash, non-cash and cash float on hand to the Head Cashier